Savoir


» She was being brutally saved. Redemption without delay! But is one saved by a coup de grace? Or else hit, thrown, struck down!?
- By going, my poor fairy, my myopia, you are withdrawing from me the ambiguous gifts that filled me with anguish and granted me states that those who see do not know, she murmured.
- Do not forget me. Keep forever the world suspended, desirable, refused, that enchanted thing I had given you, murmured myopia.
- If I forget thee, oh Jerusalem, may my right eye, etc.
- Ah! I see coming in place of my diffuse reign a reign without hesitation.
- I shall always hesitate. I shall not leave my people. I belong to the people of those who do not see.
[...]

- Savoir, Helene Cixous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Skin, White Masks

to make a bed for rain

Starry night